Monday, January 16, 2012

My Favorite Dermalogica Products


Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, Daily Mircofoliant, Special Cleansing Gel  
 
As long as Dermalogica continues to make these products, I will continue buying them. I use the Cleansing Gel every night and it does not strip my face, but manages to get rid of any makeup, oil, and other impurities.  *As I have oily/combination skin, I do not wash with a cleanser in the morning. Instead I use a wipe-off gentle mousse from Estee Lauder to avoid irritating my dry areas.*
If there ever was a “clever” product, it would be the Microfoliant. It is coarse enough for you to feel it sloughing away the dead cells, but gentle enough that it is not abrasive. I do not use it every day, but I do use it every time I've worn makeup during the day and before every Recovery Masque treatment.

This is my favorite product from Dermalogica. I use the Recovery Masque at least once a week or anytime I need to boost my skin appearance. It leaves my skin soft and radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment