Monday, October 22, 2012

My Favorite Face Moisturizer

There is only one for me; Crème De La Mer!


Crème De La Mer Moisturizing Cream
I’ve raved about this product before, and will most likely continue to do so until I discover a worthy substitute.  Crème De La Mer is a thick, lightly-scented cream that hydrates the skin resulting in a healthy appearance. I can honestly say that since I started using this cream two years ago I have had no issues with dry patches on my face. I use it as a night cream primarily on my dry areas, but also as an allover moisturizer to rehydrate my skin after a deep cleansing mask.
I will make no attempts to justify the cost of this cream, but I can say that for me, it is worth every penny. The longer I use it, the less I need, so my 1 oz. bottle now lasts well over 10 months. I can assure you that I am not using this product because of the hype or its cult following, I use it for one reason only; it is the best face moisturizer I have ever tried.
I would love to recommend a cheaper alternative but every moisturizer I’ve tried prior to or since discovering La Mer has not delivered comparable results. 

Thanks for reading,
xoxo Ree van D
Be sure to catch the next blog post in this series, “My Favorite Lip Treatments & Balms”, due October 25th, 2012.

For “My Top 3 Shower Creams” Click HERE
For “My Top 3 Body Butters” Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment